Why do I need essential oils for emergency preparedness?
- Essential oils have no shelf-life. As long as they are stored properly (no heat and no UV rays), a properly distilled essential oil will last indefinitely.
- Essential oils are potent. One drop of peppermint oil is equal to 20 cups of peppermint tea! This eliminates much of the need for bulky herbs or supplements.
- Essential oils are good for more than one ailment. Since oils help the body seek homeostasis, the same oil is good for both deficient and excess conditions.
- Essential oils work quickly. Oils can be applied directly to the skin, where they absorb almost instantly into the cells, the tissues and the capillaries. Once you apply an essential oil, the compounds in the oil will be in every cell in the body within 3-20 minutes.
- Essential oils are safe. Since essential oils are made up entirely of natural compounds that the body recognizes, you cannot overdose or cross-medicate. And since they do not have long-chain proteins, the do not cause allergic reactions.
- Essential oils are wonderful for anxiety. During a disaster, anxiety is one area where people are least prepared. Since essential oils are highly aromatic, the compounds in the oils go directly to the limbic system of the brain, the seat of emotion, which aids in handling deep emotional trauma or anxiety. They also aid in relieving irritability and despondency.
- Essential oils are portable. One small kit in a 72-hour kit covers a wide range of ailments.
- Essential oils are effective. Instead of covering up symptoms only, essential oils have been known to heal tissue from the inside out. Visit oil-testimonials.com/1072723 for thousands of testimonials about the effectiveness of essential oils.
- Lavender: A comforting and calming scent, it is a key ingredient in skin care products.
- Peppermint: Supports gastrointestinal system discomfort, promotes healthy bowel function, enhances healthy gut function, maintains efficiency of the digestive tract, may support performance during exercise.
- Lemon: Includes the naturally occurring constituent limonene, enhances the flavor of food and water.
- Frankincense: Includes the naturally occurring constituent alpha-pinene, diffuse during meditation for grounding and purpose, may help smooth out the appearance of healthy-looking skin.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia: Helps maintain healthy-looking hair and scalp, reduces the appearance of blemishes, apply to feet and toenails when needed.
- Joy: This beautiful blend harmonizes and has a joyful aroma.
- Stress Away: One of the best-smelling blends! Calming in stressful situations.
- Purification: Freshens air and eliminates odors, includes the naturally occurring compounds of cineol, neral, and geranial.
- Pan-Away: apply topically after exercise, a best-selling blend
- Thieves: Supports healthy immune function, contains Eucalyptus Radiata, which may support a healthy respiratory system when taken as a dietary supplement.
- Valor: An uplifting, empowering blend.
Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and supplements. Also, each person is different so you may not get the same results that others have. If this is the case for you, try another Young Living oil or supplement that might work better for your circumstances.
Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.