Healing must take place on four layers before you are well:
The tools and ideas I present below help set up the right conditions for healing to take place, but in and of themselves they do not heal.
Jesus Christ is the Master Healer.
It is important to know that all healing, on every layer, takes place through the Light of Christ.
When you have an ailment, discern what the source is by considering, "Is this on a spiritual layer, or an emotional layer, or both?" Or, "Does this have a mental component as well as the physical component that I know is there?" Or, (and I've heard this one a lot), "The Doctors say that nothing is wrong." If that's the case, the physical layer may be healed, but could there be a mental, spiritual or emotional layer that is not healed? Give this some thought, pray about it, discern through intuition, test it through muscle check. What layer(s) need to be healed?
The following are some ideas and modalities for healing each layer that I have found valuable. I will list simple bullet points in this post, and then I will post more detailed information about each layer (and the bullet points) in subsequent posts.
To heal on the Spiritual layer, consider the following:
- Give the cells gratitude.
- Pray and give thanks to Heavenly Father for your body, and for mortality.
- Consider if repentance is needed.
- How are your relationships?
- Grounding techniques.
- Connect pituitary and pineal glands with the Foot Zone.
- Use Sacred Frankincense or Three (3) Wise Men Essential Oil Blend
To heal on the Mental layer, consider the following:
- Write down negative thoughts and the positive affirmations to counteract them.
- Be proacitve.
- Processes from Personal Power of One and the Chinese Five Elements.
- Truth Focus Statements while doing the Healing Code.
- Use Peppermint, Cedarwood, Clarity, Common Sense or Brain Power.
To heal on the Emotional layer, consider the following:
- Emotion Code.
- Emotional Release with Essential Oils.
- Emotional Freedom Technique
- AMSTAR (Amazingly Simple Trauma Release)
- Use Release Essential Oil Blend and Idaho Blue Spruce Essential Oil.
To heal on the Physical layer, consider the following:
- Use the Young Living products from your Zyto Compass Bio-Survey.
- Proper nutrition and sleep.
- Foot Zone
- Raindrop Technique
- Touch for Health
Do you have your own ideas for methods or modalities that would heal on these different layers? Use them!
Everything I have suggested here I have learned by reading books, going to classes, learning from mentors, and being open to practicing and experimenting until I developed some skill. I don't have any extraordinary "energy" gifts, but I do have the gift of learning and teaching, and I can share this knowledge with you!
If you need more guidance, you can schedule some time with me to do what I call a "Balance". We will determine what your goal is for healing on that day, and then we will do muscle check to determine which layers need attention, and what modality would best help you on that day.
Remember to look for upcoming posts for more details on each of these layers!
- Please note that most of these modalities work on more than one layer, but I have categorized them under just one layer for simplicity.
- This list is meant to be a springboard of ideas. I have put them in this particular blog because I have experience in these tools/modalities, and they have worked for me, my family and my clients.
- This is by no means an exhaustive list of the tools that can be used for healing. (I have actually left off the most important one. If you want to know what that is, find some Mormon Missionaries - they can help!)
Don’t expect the same results unless you are using Young Living Therapeutic Grade essential oils and supplements. Also, each person is different so you may not get the same results that others have. If this is the case for you, try another Young Living oil or supplement that might work better for your circumstances. Essential oil testimonials are an effective way of learning and sharing. With this knowledge, we can take control of our own personal health. However, we are required by law to state that these statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The products mentioned in this blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.