Lightfeet Zoning is a beginning course designed to teach the basics of how to do a Foot Zone on close family and friends, based on the teachings of Dr. Charles Ersdal of Norway.
- Learn over 100 points on the feet with detailed instructions, photographs and videos.
- 16 hours of instruction in a small group setting with a manual included.
- Training on basic anatomy and essential oils with almost every point, based on the singles and blends available from Young Living Essential Oils.
- Class begins with the basics of energy work - how frequency, stress, chakras, meridians and emotions affect our well being, with a Christian perspective.
- Prevention and balance are emphasized, with the Foot Zone affecting blood circulation, lymph circulation, digestion, elimination, hormone balance and autonomic nerve function.
Class is starting soon!
Monday, September 26, 2016 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
We will break for an hour both days at lunchtime.
Cost: $245 ($60 of the fee is non-refundable)
To reserve your spot in the class, please mail your name, phone number and email address with the $60 non-refundable fee OR the full tuition of $245 to:
8580 Vic Lane
Middleton, ID 83644
If you choose to send in just the $60, the balance of $185 will be due on the first day of class.
You can also e-mail me this information, and call me over the phone to give me your credit/debit card, or send a payment via Square, Google Wallet or PayPal to email@example.com.
Please call me if you have any questions at (208) 571-7574, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.